What You'll Learn
You may build a thousand websites or design a thousand logos but never truly create a brand. What is a brand? Why is it important? Why should it matter to you or your business? And how do you go about building one?
A brand is many things - a promise, a personality, a style, a point of view, a unique selling proposition that differentiates you from the competition, the reason you do what you do and why someone should hire you. In this highly-interactive workshop, we'll explore the basics of branding as using that foundation, give you tools to help kick start your own brand-building process.
This workshop will cover:
- The difference between Marketing, Advertising and Branding
- What a brand is and why it matters
- Essential components of a brand
- How Ad Agencies create brands
- Questions to ask yourself to create a brand that reflects your unique selling proposition
- Tips from the trenches for building your brand
Who Should Take This
Sole proprietors, entrepreneurs, very small to medium sized businesses, creatives working with clients, or a leader trying to infuse branding into your business.
BDA Members: $69.00