Advanced Adobe After Effects Hands-On Class
What You'll Learn
Mastering the Tools
Take your After Effects skills to the next level with with this intermediate hands-on workshop. This all day class will build on top of the skill and tools learned in the previous After Effects Hands-On class. We'll look at advanced techniques and cover more tools used by professional motion graphics and effects artists.
- Part 1 - Advanced animation techniques. Using the easy ease and graph editor to customize our animations.
- Part 2 - Intro to Expressions, animating without keyframes.
- Part 3 - Particles and noise. Create organic types of noise and particles to simulate things like fire, smoke, rain or snow.
- Part 4 - Puppet Tool. Create and animate objects or characters.
- Part 5 - Roto Brush. Use this tool to quickly cut objects out of a scene.
- Part 6 - Intermediate 3D. Using simple expressions to lock our cameras to targets and create random movement.
Though presented in Adobe Creative Cloud, most of what is taught will apply to earlier versions of the program.
Students should bring a portable drive with 4GB of free space if they'd like to take their class work and sample projects home.
To attend this course, students must have an understanding of Adobe After Effects. If you don't, we require you to take our Adobe After Effects Hands-On Class before registering for this advanced class.
Who Should Take This
Any video editor or videographer looking to enter into the world of visual effects for video. Having prior experience with a non-linear editing program will be helpful but not absolutely necessary.
Presented By Michael Scalisi
Mike Scalisi of Triple Threat Digital is a skilled editor, director and motion graphics artist with over 8 years of professional experience creating everything from corporate videos to broadcast television series to feature length documentaries. In 2009 he worked as an editor and motion graphics artist on the Academy Award winning documentary "The Cove" which was produced right here in Boulder. Mike works daily with Adobe creative apps such as After Effects , Photoshop, and Premiere as well as Apple's Final Cut Studio to create visually stunning videos for local and international clients.
BDA Members: $249.00
Early Registration Discount Applied
You will save $10.00 by registering before midnight on 5/23/2017. Applies to the next scheduled date only.