Getting Started with Google Drive
What You'll Learn
Learn to use Google Drive to backup, store, share and collaborate on documents and more!
Google Drive is a powerful, free, cloud document creation and storage solution. In this class we will learn how to set up Google Drive and create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys and more. James will teach you how to share these documents while keeping your information and content safe, but accessible to the appropriate people.
This workshop will cover:
- What is Google Drive
- Web & client interfaces
- Creating a Google account & logging in
- Installing the client
- Uploading and downloading files, viewing online
- Sharing files and folders
- Google Docs
- Creating Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Forms
- Working with multiple editors
Who Should Take This Class
- Anyone who wants to see and learn how to use Google Drive to optimize their personal, business or study files. This course starts from the very basics, so you just need to know how to use an internet browser to benefit from it! Having a Gmail account already is recommended, but not required.
BDA Members: $69.00