Branding Yourself for Career Shifts Using LinkedIn & Facebook
What You'll Learn
Are you feeling stagnant and stuck in your career and wondering what's next?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion you dream of turning into a business?
Are you a freelancer shifting gears in the services you offer?
If you answered "yes, that's me," then this workshop is for you.
Making a shift in your career can be frightening, but the good news is that it can also be uplifting, exciting and fun using social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn. During this 3-hour workshop, you'll explore how using these two social platforms can help you through this time of transition and prepare for the next shift in your career.
These tools can help you market and brand yourself so you can:
- Expand your connections and grow your network.
- Convey who you are and how you help others.
- Build and nurture prosperous, mutual relationships.
What to Expect
No need to be baffled by social media networking. This workshop is designed to deliver solid ideas and a fun experience that will provide you with:
Five steps to prepare you for successful career transition.
- Six ways to build your brand with LinkedIn.
- Three Facebook strategies for getting attention and respect while boosting your credibility.
- One simple step you can take that leads to 14-21 times more views of your LinkedIn profile.
- One key element that is essential to your business/career success.
What Not to Expect
- This workshop is not about advanced Facebook and LinkedIn marketing and/or advertising strategies.
Who Should Take This
Entrepreneurs, freelancers or those professionals who are contemplating a shift or transition from what they’re doing now to something new.
Presented By Multiple Instructors
BDA Members: $69.00