Harness the Power of the Millennial Generation
What You'll Learn
Part of our Digital Essentials series, these fast-paced, 2-hour workshops are designed to introduce you to cutting-edge topics quickly and affordably. These workshops explore transformative tools, technologies and ideas that can truly empower you in work, life and creative pursuits.
As Millennials surpass Boomers and Gen X as the largest generation in the workforce, there has never been a more crucial time for leaders, managers and owners to understand, adapt and change how they lead their cross-generational workforce. This interactive workshop will focus on proven strategies that engage Millennial employees to expand their talent and improve your business.
If your organization currently struggles with generational barriers, this workshop is for you! Learn and apply proven techniques to cultivate, motivate and inspire your Millennial workforce.
This Workshop will Cover:
- Understand motivations and behaviors for each generation currently in the workforce
- Which communication techniques work best to engage the Millennial workers
- Learn how to leverage the strengths of Millennials with other generations
- Understand the best ways to attract & retain top Millennial talent
- Learn why Millennials are so important to the future of your organization
- Learn 3 ways to bridge the Gap between Millennials and other generations
What to Expect:
- Highly Interactive Workshop: audience dialogue is expected to share stories, challenges and successes
- Learn from the most current studies & data available
- We will focus primarily on the Millennial employee
- Take away up to 3 techniques to apply in your business
A video of this class is available for immediate viewing from only $35!See Video Details
Bonus! in-person registrants can purchase the video at half-price after attending the class!
Who Should Take This
Anyone interested in engaging the power of the Millennial generation in order to exceed organizational goals. Business Owners, HR Managers, C-level Executives, Directors, Managers, Trainers, Coaches and Consultants
Presented By Brooke Chesnut
Brooke Chesnut has dedicated 30 years to building successful Leadership, Training, Consulting and Mentoring programs for multiple industries in Colorado. He is a generational expert who designs Custom solutions to guide small & large organizations through the challenging generational issues in business today. Recently, Brooke became an Adjunct Professor at the Daniels School of Business at University of Denver presenting Generational Workshops to their corporate clients and MBA Graduates. Brooke's passion about delivering only current and relevant content is the essence of his success. His latest topic - "Harness the Power of the Millennial Generation" will keep audiences engaged with creative ideas, current examples, humor and solution based results.