AdWords for Non-Profits
What You'll Learn
Part of our Digital Essentials series, these fast-paced, 2-hour workshops are designed to introduce you to cutting-edge topics quickly and affordably. These workshops explore transformative tools, technologies and ideas that can truly empower you in work, life and creative pursuits.
Did you know that Google offers a grant program for non-profits so that they can advertise on Google using their AdWords network for free?
Join us for this fast-paced 2-hour workshop taught by an AdWords Expert. You will learn how to take advantage of the Google Grant Program as well as an overview of how to use AdWords to create advertising campaigns on Google that support your non-profit. In addition to the mechanics of setting up and running a campaign. You will also learn expert tips and tricks on how to use AdWords efficiently.
The course will cover:
- Google AdWords Grants for non-profits
- The Basics of AdWords
- AdWords overview
- Account setup
- Campaigns and organization of ads
- Ad Groups and how to use them
- Keywords and how to choose them
- Ads and quick tips on writing them
- Using ad Extensions
- Using the 80/20 rule to manage AdWords efficiently
- How to track your advertising results
- Basics of Google Analytics tracking
- Basics of Google Tag Manager
- Bonus: A peek into Advanced Search Engine Marketing Strategies
- Bonus: Remarketing in AdWords
Who Should Take This
This is an introductory-level workshop for people who will be running their own AdWords advertising campaigns to promote their non-profit.
Presented By Tyler Thomas
After starting his first company in 2007, Tyler was quickly thrust into the online marketing world out of necessity. This necessity quickly grew into an all-out passion. Since 2008 he has worked with hundreds of businesses on projects in PPC, SEO, CRO, Website Design, Development and Google Suspensions. He is the founder of MaverickSEM and a Google Partner specializing in pay-per-click campaign management for businesses of all sizes.
BDA Members: $30.00