Getting Started Shooting 360 Video
What You'll Learn
Producing high-quality 360 video is now becoming easier to create and easier to share!
This 3-hour workshop is an introduction producing 360 video that can be shared across various platforms. We'll explore some of the current cameras, post production techniques including their relative strengths and weaknesses and a variety of uses/applications for the 360 format. In addition we'll dive into a detailed workflow that will guide you through the entire process from shoot to finished project. We will also explore the best methods for sharing and viewing your 360 videos. Your expert instructor will demonstrate how to shoot, stitch, and edit a 4K 360 video using the Adobe Creative Suite and various other 360 software tools.
The class topics will include:
- Overview of 360 video: camera, lenses, and formats
- Pros and Cons of different approaches and cameras
- Muti-channel Sound recording
- Importing 360 footage
- Stitching 360 video
- Editing 360 video on the timeline
- Exporting and finishing 360 video
- Comparing video and audio quality across different platforms
- Sharing 360 video across various platforms
Who Should Take This
The concepts and skills taught in this workshop assume the student has a working knowledge of shooting and editing traditional video. We also recommend attending our Introduction to Producing Virtual Reality Content workshop.
BDA Members: $69.00