10 Expert Adobe Premiere Tips & Techniques
What You'll Learn
Part of our Digital Essentials series, these fast-paced, 2-hour workshops are designed to introduce you to cutting-edge topics quickly and affordably. These workshops explore transformative tools, technologies and ideas that can truly empower you in work, life and creative pursuits.
Want to get the most out Adobe Premiere? This workshop is packed with tips and techniques to help you speed up your workflow and take full advantage of some of Premiere's more advanced features. This class is designed for the casual to intermediate Premiere user.
You'll Learn The Following Tips, Techniques and Tools
- Customizing Your Keyboard Shortcuts (including a demo of my favorites/setup)
- Digging Deep in the Preference Panel to Maximize Performance and Find "Hidden" Power Tools
- How to Quickly Balance and Mix Dialog Audio
- After Effects Dynamic Linking
- How To Use Proxy Mode for Better Performance
- Creating Custom Transitions
- Go Beyond the "Razor Blade": When and How To Use the Variety of Edit Tools in Premiere
- Animating Still Photos (The Ken Burns Effect)
- Nesting: When and Why to Use It
- The Essential Graphics Panel
Who Should Take This
Attendees should have a solid working of knowledge of Premiere to take advantage of these expert tips.
Presented By Michael Scalisi
Mike Scalisi of Triple Threat Digital is a skilled editor, director and motion graphics artist with over 8 years of professional experience creating everything from corporate videos to broadcast television series to feature length documentaries. In 2009 he worked as an editor and motion graphics artist on the Academy Award winning documentary "The Cove" which was produced right here in Boulder. Mike works daily with Adobe creative apps such as After Effects , Photoshop, and Premiere as well as Apple's Final Cut Studio to create visually stunning videos for local and international clients.
BDA Members: $30.00