What Is the Purpose of Purpose with Bob Moorehouse
What You'll Learn
Recorded at BDA on September 12th, 2018 with our live video recording system.
In this video recording of our September 2018 Digital Salon, Bob Morehouse, founder and CEO of Vermilion Design + Digital explores the role of a founder's vision for a sustainable company in today's chaotic and conflicted business environment. From its beginnings nearly 40 years ago, Vermilion was formed as a design firm with a purpose. And while its mission has evolved over the years, the core purpose is still the same. "We Grow the Good" is the company's mantra, and their creative work for organizations making a positive impact foundations, nonprofits, and natural products companies bears this out.
Presented By Robert Morehouse
Bob Morehouse is founder and CEO of Vermilion, a Boulder-based 25-person design and digital agency that produces a wide range of work for civic, nonprofit and business organizations. Vermilion seeks out clients who are actively making this a better world, especially natural food companies, educational and greentech organizations, nonprofits and foundations. He is active in local politics and assists with issue campaigns and candidate races.
A graduate of Yale University, Bob is active in the nonprofit community, serving on a number of boards and providing pro-bono services to dozens of nonprofit organizations. The Open Door Fund at the Community Foundation bestowed its first ChangeMaker Award to Bob in 2013 and he received a Community Service Award from the Boulder Chamber in 2015. He is a past chair of The Community Foundation Board of Trustees, and currently serves on the boards of the Colorado Chautauqua Association, the Boulder Chamber, Better Boulder, and Empower Our Future.
We're sure our programs are awesome! If you don't think you got your money's worth, we'll give you a full refund within 30 days of your purchase. So, get going today - risk free!
Why Our Videos Are So Awesome
- Practical: Learn practical skills quickly from industry pros that you can apply right away.
- Incredible Content: Videos range from 10 minutes to 3 hours with detailed chapters and all the class materials (when available).
- Flexible: Learn at your own pace anywhere. Stream our videos to your computer or mobile device or download them to use offline on your commute to work.
- Lifetime Access: Whether you download the program or prefer to stream it from our website, your access to the videos never expires like a subscription program would.
- Proven: BDA has been educating creative pros for nearly ten years in Boulder and now you can join us wherever you are! Welcome to Boulder!
- Value: Get exactly what you need - when you need it - at a super low price. No ongoing subscription fees, no commitments, instant purchase and instant learning.
- Quality: All BDA videos are professionally produced with high definition video and great sound.