BDA Wants to Sponsor Your Meetup/Group!
Boulder Digital Arts has been a resource for creative and digital professionals in Colorado for 11 years. One important part of the work we do is to support and encourage community and facilitate collaboration. Because of that, we've been a proud sponsor of many Meetup groups, clubs, and non-profit organizations over the years. If you're an organizer of a group or organization that you feel is relevant to the BDA audience, and you're interested in having BDA become a sponsor of your group, please contact email@example.com with the info at the bottom of this page!
Some examples of what BDA could provide your group/organization:
- Hosting your event or group at our Boulder location.
- One complimentary BDA workshop each month that can be given away at your monthly meeting. The winner can either choose whichever workshop they prefer, or it can be a workshop pre-selected by either BDA or your group's organizers.
- A 15% discount code that can be given to each of your group's members that can be used for any BDA classes, workshops or OnDemand videos.
- Promotion of your group in our weekly email newsletter (sent to over 5,000 active subscribers).
- Promotion of your group via BDA's social media channels.
In return, we ask that you:
- Place our logo on your website and/or Meetup page as a sponsor, linked to the BDA website.
- Mention BDA in your group's newsletter/email at least once per month, promoting what BDA offers.
- Help promote BDA and relevant BDA events through your social media channels.
- Mention BDA as a sponsor at your regular meetings, along with a very short description of what BDA offers.
- Invite your members to participate in our ongoing surveys that help us determine what classes/subjects to teach.
How to apply for our sponsorship:
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Name of group, and your contact info, including email address.
- A description of what your group is all about, and why it's relevant to what BDA offers.
- Number of current members of your group, and the typical attendance at your monthly meetings.