Private Offices at Boulder Digital Arts
Come Work at Boulder's Creative Center
Perfect for Creative Professionals, Entrepreneurs, and Startups
- We've designed our space with you in mind from blazing fast internet connectivity to conference rooms wired for high-quality audio and video.
- Your kind of people; you'll be surrounded by true colleagues with plenty of opportunities for collaboration, sharing of ideas, collective problem solving, beer drinking and more!
- Coworkers at BDA receive a complimentary BDA membership offering tons of amazing benefits including discounts on our wide range of affordable, practical skill training, access to our equipment and discounted access to a professional photo/video studio.
- Since 2004, BDA has been the hub and meeting place for digital professionals in Boulder! We hold a variety of free events every month. Each is a fun mix of socializing, networking and great presentations.
Refreshingly Not Downtown
- Conveniently located on Arapahoe Ave just a few blocks east of Foothills Parkway - you're close enough to all of
Boulder with quick connections to Denver, Longmont, Lafayette, Louisville and Erie.
- Plenty of free parking for you and your clients
- 5 minute bike ride to Boulder Creek Path and Foothills Bike Path
- Skip the downtown Boulder parking nightmare! Park here and ride the JUMP to the Pearl Street Mall - only 15 minutes!
- Great value! Our rent is lower so yours will be too. BDA has the most affordable coworking in Boulder with the best amenities!
- Nearly 6000 square feet of sunny, clean, modern space with great views
- High-speed wired and wireless internet, 30 Mb upstream, 10 Mb downstream
- A/V equipped conference room and small meeting room
- Complimentary coffee, tea, sodas and filtered water
- Kitchen with full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and toaster
- 2 lounges with couches, small tables and comfortable chairs
- Outdoor patio
- High-quality color laser printer and copier
- Full bathrooms including showers
Private office rental prices range from $500 to $800 depending on size. Offices require a 6 or 12 month lease. All office tenants have 24x7 key code access to the facility, the ability to use our shared conference rooms and may take two free BDA workshops
- Mail delivery with a Boulder address
- 20% discount on consulting/private training from BDA's network of over 40 creative and technology experts
- Gallery space on our walls to show off your work
- Custom network support including private networks, public IP addresses, etc.
View our floorplan