Jobs & Opportunities at Boulder Digital Arts
Thanks for your interest in working with Boulder Digital Arts. We're always looking for folks who are passionate about what we're doing! Please see our current openings below and get in touch with us if you're interested. No phone calls or walk-ins, please!
Boulder Digital Arts is always looking for passionate digital experts to join our team of world-class instructors! Below is a current list of topics and classes we're seeking instructors for most classes are held 3 to 4 times a year. If you think you have what it takes and wish to apply, please fill out this online application.
Existing Programs Needing New Instructors:
- Introduction to User Centered Design - Scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Introduction to Sketch - Scheduled weekday evenings 6pm - 9pm
- Android Mobile Development Certificate Program - Generally scheduled for one entire week - Monday-Friday or for 5 consecutive Sundays from 9am - 5pm.
- Drone Videography Certificate Intensive - Generally scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, (one weekend) 9am - 5pm.
New Programs Needing Instructors:
- Getting Started with Adobe Muse - To be scheduled on Saturdays between 9am and 5pm.
- Angular.js Hands-On Class - To be scheduled on Saturdays between 9am and 5pm.
- Getting Started with Git Version Control Workshop - To be scheduled on weekday evenings between 6pm and 9pm.