Converting Marketing into Sales
What You'll Learn
The line between marketing and sales has become much thinner over the last few years. Why? Because the marketing funnel as we knew it has dramatically shifted with the refinement of online tools. What used to be a funnel focused on finding new business has become much more focused on nurturing relationships and keeping existing business. From that comes a flow of referrals and social connectivity.
In this informative workshop, you'll learn the art of converting your online and digital marketing efforts into tangible sales and continued business.
This workshop will cover:
- Creating a The Guerrilla Marketing 5 minute Marketing Plan and gain clarity on who it is you actually want to serve.
- The key systems to use from web management to email marketing.
- Tips and techniques for writing good content for blog posts, email marketing, and social media.
- Time management tools to insure you are getting the most done including learning the Pomodoro technique.
- Understanding where 99% of your marketing and sales focus should be. Critical questions to ask in order to hear the needs of your potential customers so they can make the decision to buy.
- How to make it happen with a marketing budget based on projected sales.
- The secret ingredient in follow-up that allows multiple opportunities for the buying process to happen.
- CRM and the role of customer service in the sales process.
- The power of making a minimum of 5 connections per day.
Who Should Take This
A small business owner who is responsible for insuring marketing and sales numbers are consistently met either themselves or through others within the company. Or if you simply want to up your knowledge to add to your resumé.
BDA Members: $69.00